Community Church of Norco is the oldest continuously functioning church located in the City of Norco, California. C.C.N. traces its roots back to 1925 when Pearl Nash taught Bible Studies in an old chicken coop located in the backyard of her residence in Norco. As attendance increased, the American Sunday School Union provided a minister every Sunday, and the Bible Studies were moved to the Old American Legion Hall of Norco.
The worship continued to expand and the membership purchased property at the Southeast junction of Sixth and Valley View in Norco. This is the present location of the C.C.N. facilities.
In January 1947, C.C.N. was incorporated with the State of California. A military surplus building was moved to the present location and remodeled to serve as the sanctuary with Sunday School classrooms. After Norco was formed as a city in 1964, the Norco City Council held meetings in a C.C.N. building.
The main sanctuary of C.C.N. was constructed and dedicated, adjacent to the first sanctuary, in 1958 to accommodate the growing congregation. The first sanctuary was designated as "Fellowship Hall".
Bible study attendance continued to increase and Timothy Hall was constructed south o the main sanctuary in 1968. In 1984, the residence of Orville and Freda Russell became available and was moved to the east side of Fellowship Hall to serve as a pastorium. This residence was a remodeled military surplus building.